Would you be interested in taking part in a Mom's Retreat?

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hope to engage families in the local area

Hi all,
 I am hoping to engage families from our local treatment centre.  However, this being said.  I  would love to hear from everyone who has a special needs child that would like to share your thoughts and experiences.  I am open to ideas and thoughts as to how you would like this site to look.  I was thinking of posting blogs and having other people share and contribute as you see fit.  Also, if there is a topic of interest or something you are not sure of.  I will try to get that answer for you.  

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Paula, this blog is a great start! I hope we can get things going in a similar way over in Niagara. It was good to meet you at OACRS, and I hope our paths cross again -either in person or online. Our family has a blog: thepotfamily.blogspot.com

    Sara Pot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, I like the new site and look forward to all the good stuff you're going to blog about!

    ReplyDelete